NNA - Syrian Foreign Minister, Walid Moallem , said the Geneva II conference must focus, as priority, on fighting terrorism and obliging all the countries that finance terrorist groups to stop their financial support in this concern. Moallem received on Thursday at his office his Indian counterpart and reviewed with him the efforts being pressed to hold said conference over Syria . "Putting terms to terrorism in Syria is the backbone of success of the political solution in said country," said Moallem, who added that the economic measures taken by the European Union and US administration against Syria deteriorated the living condition of Syrians. ========A.M.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4