BAKU /26.12.13/TURAN: JSC Joint Leasing Company has issued bonds worth 10 million manat. According to the State Committee for Securities , the prospectus for 10 thousand interest-bearing unsecured bonds in denominations of 1,000 AZN was registered by the environment. According to the prospectus, the placement will be conducted by public subscription on the BSE . Joint Leasing Company has operated from 14 June 2007 as the legal successor of the first leasing company in the country - Azerleasing. The shareholders are the British company DH Leasing Ltd (52,4%) and the International Bank of Azerbaijan ( 47.6 %). - 15B -
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?