Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) December 26, 2013 If you have ever held up the check-out line looking through your wallet for the right credit card, you probably would like to avoid that situation in the future. With an idea conceived of by an inventor from Mamou, La. , those check-out lines will move more quickly. She created PULL EMS to provide a better way to retrieve a given card easily from a wallet. Even individuals with medical conditions like arthritis will no longer struggle to find and retrieve the one card they need from among the many they may carry. The device helps locate and pull credit cards, a driver's license, etc., out of a wallet or other card holder. The design enables the individual to identify different cards at a glance, thus saving time and effort. In addition, the invention is portable, easy to install, convenient to use and affordably priced. Explaining how the idea came to her, the inventor said, "I wanted to make it more convenient for all individuals to recognize and retrieve their cards when needed without difficulty." The original design was submitted to the Lafayette office of InventHelp . It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-LFY-806, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street , Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com . # # # Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Pull-Ems-Wallet-Accessory/prweb11413577.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'