India's net direct tax collection increased 13.7% y/y recording INR 4120bn as on December 20 of this financial year, as compared to INR 3630bn posted during the same period last year. According to the Ministry of Finance , the government's fixed direct taxes are projected to grow 19% recording INR 6680bn during this fiscal year, as compared to INR 5650bn registered last fiscal year. The country's advance tax collection increased by 8.8% registering INR 2026.26bn during the period. The corporate taxes collections expanded by 10.2% recording INR 2607.52bn during the period, as compared to INR 2365.8bn registered during the same period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California