SEATTLE --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- HomeStreet Bank , a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), announced that it has opened three new home loan centers in Washington and Oregon . The centers are located in Mill Creek ( Western Washington ), Kennewick ( Eastern Washington ) and Bend ( Oregon ). Now in its 92 nd year, HomeStreet Bank is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle with 30 retail deposit branches, 48 stand-alone home loan centers and four commercial lending centers in the Pacific Northwest , California and Hawaii. For more information on HomeStreet Bank’s mortgage programs, visit www.homestreet.com/loans . About HomeStreet, Inc. HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington , and the holding company for HomeStreet Bank , a state-chartered, FDIC -insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, commercial real estate lending, investment and insurance products and services in the Pacific Northwest , California and Hawaii . www.homestreet.com . HomeStreet, Inc. Terri Silver , 206-389-6303 email@example.com www.homestreet.com/newsroom Source: HomeStreet, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock