The Federal Minister for Finance Senator Muhammad Ishaq Dar has given the approval for the reconstitution of the Economic Advisory Council . With the Finance Minister in its chair the Advisory Council shall have 19 other members from different walks of life. They are Dr. Ishrat Husain , Dean and Director, Institute of Business Administration, Karachi , Dr. Ijaz Nabi , Dean, School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Law , LUMS, Abid Hasan , Farooq Rahmatullah (Energy), Zubair Soomro , Banking, Shafqat Ali Jamoot, Agriculturist/Businessman, Arshad Zubairi , Business Recorder, Farrukh Qayyum , Dr. Sania Nishtar , CEO, Heart File, Dr. Ashfaq Hassan Khan , Dean & Professor(Economics), NUST, Akbar Zaidi , Muslehuddin, PIDE, Farrukh Saleem , Dr. Abid Qayyum Suleri, SDPI, Saqib Sherani , Qazi Azmat Essa CEO, Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund , Chairman Board of Investment , Governor SBP and Chairman FBR .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign