On December 27th , shareholders of American Capital Agency (AGNC) will be eligible to receive the company's 65 cent which is payable on January 28th . Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 13% going forward. Shares of AGNC were higher on Thursday, gaining 0.6% so far. Other stocks going ex-div on the 27th include, US Bancorp (USB) which will pay shareholders 23 cents per share on or about January 15th . Kansas City Southern (KSU) will pay shareholders 21.5 cents per share on or about January 22nd . Annaly Capital Management (NLY) will pay shareholders 30 cents per share on or about January 31st . And Dillard's (DDS) will pay shareholders 6 cents per share on or about February 3rd . The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends122613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign