A 28-year-old woman told UsMagazine.com she had a brief affair this month with U.S. reality TV star Dean McDermott, who is married to Tori Spelling.
McDermott, 47, and Spelling, 40, have been married for seven years and have four young children together. They also have starred together in numerous lifestyle TV docu-series.
Spelling suffered life-threatening complications from the birth of their youngest child, 16-month-old son, Finn.
Emily Goodhand told the magazine she had sex with McDermott and spent two nights with him in Toronto while he was in town early this month promoting his cooking show, "Chopped Canada."
"He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," said Goodhand. "I believed him."
UsMagazine.com said publicists for McDermott and Spelling declined to comment on its story.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines