A 28-year-old woman told UsMagazine.com she had a brief affair this month with U.S. reality TV star Dean McDermott, who is married to Tori Spelling.
McDermott, 47, and Spelling, 40, have been married for seven years and have four young children together. They also have starred together in numerous lifestyle TV docu-series.
Spelling suffered life-threatening complications from the birth of their youngest child, 16-month-old son, Finn.
Emily Goodhand told the magazine she had sex with McDermott and spent two nights with him in Toronto while he was in town early this month promoting his cooking show, "Chopped Canada."
"He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," said Goodhand. "I believed him."
UsMagazine.com said publicists for McDermott and Spelling declined to comment on its story.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers