SHANGHAI , December 25 , SinoCast -- China International Marine Containers (Group) announces that the company December 23 respectively signed subscription agreements with COSCO Container Lines, Broad Ride and Promotor Holdings . The company conditionally agrees to issue total 286 million H-shares at HKD 13.48 each to the latter three. Financing from the issuance will be about HKD 3.86 billion . The shares to be issued accounts for about 20% of the company's H-shares issued; the shares will be 16.67% of the H-shares after the issuance. The company shows that net financing will be used as working capital.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign