SHANGHAI , December 25 , SinoCast -- China's crude oil inventories at November end were down 2.85% from October end; gasoline, diesel oil and kerosene inventories were down 2.7%. Gasoline inventories were down 0.3%, diesel inventories were down 3.68% and kerosene inventories were down 8.06%, according to the Xinhua News Agency Oil Price System.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy