Baku, Azerbaijan , Dec.26 Trend: President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today attended the opening of the Zabrat-Kurdakhani-Pirshaghi highway after reconstruction. The president first viewed a plan of the construction of road junctions and pedestrian underpasses on the Bilgah-Novkhani-Khirdalan highway. Ilham Aliyev also viewed the technical indicators of the Zabrat-Kurdakhani-Pirshaghi highway. Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov informed President Aliyev that the width of the 4-lane highway was 15 meters. The reconstruction work was conducted under the state program on socio-economic development of Baku and its suburbs. President Aliyev cut a ribbon symbolizing the opening of the Zabrat-Kurdakhani-Pirshaghi highway. ??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules