Senior Minister, Khyber P. and deputy chief, Jamaat e islami, Sirajul Haq , has convened a meeting of the former Finance Ministers of the province to seek their support for finding out solutions for the financial problems of the province. Talking to the media men at Mansoora Tuesday, Sirajul Haq said that he had personally contacted ANP's acting chief Haji Muhammad Adeel , PPP's Muhammad Iftekhar Mehmand, Nawabzada Mohsin Ali Khan, Faridur Rahman, Saleem Saifullah , Rauf Khattak , and Shahraz Khan, and invited them at the provincial Secretariat for finding out the ways to pull the province out of the worst economic crisis. Sijajul Haq said that the Khyber P. was facing worst economic crisis because the federal government was not sharing with it the profit on electricity generation.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation