Arab Finance SEIG : Saudi Egyptian Investment & Finance () announced that it sold a land plot in Moqattam with total value of LE 36.9 million. The company added, in a release sent to EGX that, it received LE 13.9 million and the remaining amount will be paid with bank guarantees. Source : EGX & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'