(News Flash) Mexico , Dec. 24 (Notimex). - The Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV) closed with a gain of 0.18 percent in a short session due to Christmas holidays. After a low trade day, the Consumer Price Index (IPC) stood at 42 thousand 585.66 points, 77.63 points up from the previous level. On Tuesday, the IPC ended in line with the US stock market indicators, of which the Dow Jones gained 0.39 percent, the Standard & Poor's 500 rose 0.29 and the Nasdaq 0.16 percent, in preliminary figures. NTX/AUT/MCC/VPP
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?