TOKYO , Dec. 26 -- ( Kyodo ) _ The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond rose Thursday morning to a three-month intraday high on the back of continued gains by Tokyo shares. The yield on the No. 332, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.710 percent, up 0.020 percentage point from Wednesday's close. The price of the March futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.22 point to 143.61 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March