Fleet/Asset Tracking & Monitoring System to improve efficiency & lower operation cost
FleetMAN is a web-based system that will enable Imdaad to improve the efficiency of its fleet by putting control on unauthorized use of vehicle and unnecessary consumption of fuel, keeping a check on maintenance and repair, and curbing theft while lowering the risk of accidents and operating cost. It can be viewed and controlled from the computer and GPS tracking equipments fitted in the vehicles, facilitating them to monitor the whereabouts of their fleet in real-time.
Through the FleetMAN solution, Imdaad can perform duties such as vehicle profiling, trip planning, maintenance, driver identification and dispatch efficiently. It will empower the FM company to handle all its vehicle related tasks such as financing, maintenance, telematics, driver management, fuel, safety and health management of its fleet.
Imdaad has gained a strong reputation in the region as an adopter and implementer of the latest FM technologies and practices. The company acquires eco-friendly equipment and prioritizes sustainability across all its operations. It also conducts recycling training for its clients, corporate partners and staff, in addition to providing free recycling bins in certain projects where it handles waste management and collection service.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence