Fitch Ratings has affirmed CityCenter Holdings' Issuer Default Rating at 'B' and the company's senior secured credit facility at 'BB-/RR2' and has simultaneously withdrawn the ratings. The ratings have been withdrawn because the issuer has chosen not to provide Fitch with ongoing disclosure. Therefore, Fitch will no longer have sufficient information to maintain the ratings and will no longer provide ratings for CityCenter . Additional information is available at 'fitchratings.com '. ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?