Arab Finance : Egyptian stock exchange main index EGX30 neglected a car bomb attack at a security building in northern Egypt has killed at least 12 people and injured more than 100 and rose by 0.74% on Tuesday to close at 6,775.47 points. Market trade volume reached 140,757,033 shares amounted to 478,892,840. Heliopolis Housing retreated by 0.49 % to close at LE 24.52. Heliopolis Housing decided to offer 2.118 square meters of its lands in Sheraton for sale with expected total value of LE 32 million, Almal newspaper reported. An official source in the company stated that, the company sold 5 residential units and one villa in New Heliopolis with total value of LE 6.5 million during December. He pointed out that, offering the commercial mall and one of company's residential complexes for sale was delayed to next January. Regarding Today Company's performance, market's top 5 gainers in terms of turnover respectively were: CIB rose by 0.70 % to close at LE 32.88, Telecom Egypt advanced by 1.76 % to close at LE 13.88, TMG rose by 0.81 % to close at LE 6.21, OTMT advanced by 1.32 % to close at LE 0.77 and Arabia Investments closed unchanged at LE 1.16. Regarding market players' performance: Local Investors' transactions were extremely prevailing as they made 79.6 % of total market deals. Foreign investors ranked in second place with 15.42 %, while the Arab made the remaining 4.97 %. Foreign Investors' purchasing power was clearly proven during Tuesday session by its value amounted to L.E 53,652,524. Arab Investors were also net sellers by the value of LE 1,930,476. On the other hand, Local investors chose to heavily sell their stocks to yield L.E 55,583,000. Individuals' activity dominated the market by an average of 63.63 %, compared to 36.36%, which represented the Institutions' activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?