WHUK, a leader in Web hosting services in the
The company has confirmed that it does not charge consumers for WordPress but for the hosting space and other resources. WordPress is an open source application and the company offers back-end infrastructure required for the optimum performance of the sites running over the platform.
WHUK offers content publishers, entrepreneurs and software developers some specific benefits for being hosted with WHUK, and with WordPress optimized hosting packages, users can ensure high performance, security, reliability, ease of use, and functionality of their websites.
WordPress has been an extensively used and a highly popular content management system currently available over the Internet. With over 2,534,254 (Ver. 3.8) downloads till date, it’s one of the most popular platforms for building highly professional websites, blogs, social networking platforms etc. With a growing volume of users, there’s a total of 28,510 plugins with over 567,187,226 downloads.
The standard pricing for WHUKs’ entry level package i.e. the ‘Starter’ package is £40 per year. On the occasion of X’mas, the company is offering a flat 50% off until
Know more about WordPress X’mas Discounts by WHUK
“With an experience of 12 years in the web hosting industry, we understand the demands to operate WordPress websites over the web. With the growing demand of CMS’s such as WordPress, Joomla etc, it’s important for us to deliver the best to our users, hence we’ve revamped our WordPress hosting services by offering enhanced resources for the plans we offer,” said
For more information about WHUKs’ fully managed WordPress hosting services, please visit http://www.webhosting.uk.com/wordpress-hosting.php.
Established in 2001,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11444538.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?