Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The synthesized nanostructures were characterized by X-ray diffraction, energy-dispersive X-ray analysis, scanning electron microscopy, Fourier transform infrared, photoluminescence and ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy."
For more information on this research see: A Simple Microwave Method for Synthesis of CdS Nanoparticles.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting G. Nabiyouni, Univ Tehran, Sch Chem, Coll Sci,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict