In trading on Tuesday, the SPDR S&P Metals and Mining ETF (XME) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 1.8% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Allied Nevada Gold (ANV), up about 5.6% and shares of AK Steel (AKS), up about 4.9% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the Vanguard FTSE Pacific ETF (VPL), down about 0.6% in Tuesday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Tuesday were shares of Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL), lower by about 2.8%, and shares of Softbank (SFTBF), lower by about 2.6% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312ETF122413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?