SHANGHAI , December 24 , SinoCast -- TCL Group and its subsidiary will transfer entire equities and creditor's right in Huizhou TCL Real Estate to Fantasia and Fantasia Hong Kong at CNY 164 million . Fantasia Group will issue shares to TCL Hong Kong; TCL Hong Kong will subscribe to 15% of capital stock issued at HKD 1.22 billion . After the transaction, TCL will remain Shenzhen TCL Real Estate and its unit and two realty projects under construction in which TCL holds minority equities. TCL will hold 15% of Fantasia, being the second majority shareholder.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS