Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Our results demonstrate the benefits of using very high mobility donor polymers in solar cell applications and will be very useful for the development of new semiconductor materials, as well as the design of device structures for more feasible manufacturing of high efficiency, large area photovoltaic devices via high speed roll-to-roll printing processes."
For more information on this research see: Influences of using a high mobility donor polymer on solar cell performance.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation