Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The experiments results show that the performance of our matrix-vector multiplication kernel is close to the optimal behavior with increasing of the size of the matrix and has very little dependency on the shape of the matrix, which is a significant improvement compared to the other three kernels that exhibit unstable performance behavior for different shapes of matrices."
For more information on this research see: Auto-Tuning of Thread Assignment for Matrix-Vector Multiplication on GPUs. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, 2013;E96D(11):2319-2326. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems can be contacted at: Ieice-Inst Electronics Information Communications Eng, Kikai-Shinko-Kaikan Bldg, 3-5-8, Shiba-Koen, Minato-Ku,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?