The partnership will focus on building the linkage between administrative data and program and participant-level service and outcome data to improve public agencies' visibility and understanding of program performance. The collaborative partnership will provide the tools necessary to utilize that intelligence to improve the allocation of resources to generate the greatest outcomes for the communities and constituents who are served by public agencies and their funded partners.
The partnership aligns with the Obama administration's performance management agenda that promotes a more innovative and more accountable government for citizens, as well as the recent
"Our focus is squarely on helping public sector organizations use data to increase transparency and promote a culture of fact-based decision-making. Through our partnership with Social Solutions, we will be able to help agencies at all levels of government more effectively set priorities and measure improvements in the communities they serve," says
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference