"We're placing a big bet on WhitePages PRO, and it was crucial that we brought on an expert to identify the right market opportunities and attract customers most likely to benefit from our identity verification solutions," said
As vice president of enterprise sales, Eleveld will further define and implement WhitePages PRO's strategic sales process, and work to exceed the company's quarterly and annual goals. He will also build and lead the team of sales and business development executives to drive new sales and strategic partnerships.
Eleveld most recently served as CEO of Optify, the digital marketing software suite for agencies, where he shifted the 40-person,
"WhitePages PRO is an impressive business, and one ripe with opportunity. From what I can see, we're just at the tip of the iceberg with where we can take the platform for enterprise customers but also make our best-in-class identity verification solutions accessible to the mid-market with easy-to-use software. I am looking forward to implementing and driving new strategies to expand the company's already impressive customer base," said Eleveld.
Eleveld has an MBA and an MS in Manufacturing Engineering from
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Engineering.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Rand Paul Tells Rivals to Peddle Their Own Ideas