The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The pseudo-CMOS inverter circuit exhibited exceptional switching characteristics with a high signal gain of 34 at a supply voltage of 20 V. The NAND and NOR circuits also exhibited excellent logic characteristics, whereby the switching voltage was approximately V-DD/2 with a high noise margin and short delay time of 12.5 ms."
For more information on this research see: Integrated circuits using fully solution-processed organic TFT devices with printed silver electrodes.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Takeda,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.