Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Since CXCR4 is also involved in many other diseases beyond cancer, these clinically translatable probes can also play multiple roles in other pathological disorders such as myocardial infarction and several immunodeficiency disorders."
For more information on this research see: Multimodality Imaging of CXCR4 in Cancer: Current Status towards Clinical Translation. Current
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Cancer,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?