Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The morphology of brass in water ambient shows nanosize particles (similar to 55 nm) and narrow distribution (FWHM similar to 7.5 nm) away from the crater with nanorod shaped structures at crater periphery."
For more information on this research see: Craters and nanostructures with laser ablation of metal/metal alloy in air and liquid. Applied Surface Science, 2013;288():550-557. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?