Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Asenapine was isolated from specimens through a basic, liquid-liquid extraction procedure and quantitated utilizing D5-fentanyl as an internal standard. Method validation for asenapine was conducted utilizing the Scientific Working Group Toxicology (SWGTOX) method validation draft proposal and the tissue distribution of four case studies was determined."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The authors believe that these are the first cases to be reported in the literature and are intended to assist other forensic toxicologists with interpreting their casework."
For more information on this research see: Asenapine (SaphrisŪ): GC-MS method validation and the postmortem distribution of a new atypical antipsychotic medication.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction