MDS is an easy to use application that facilitates asset optimization through master data harmonization and real-time governance in an enterprise asset management (EAM) environment. MDS standardizes items such as materials, functional locations and equipment to establish quality data and enforce best practices. The MDS platform delivers an environment to accelerate the process of establishing quality master data standards and synchronizing existing data types to sustain effective asset optimization strategies. Also, MDS has the unique capability to enforce ongoing governance of master data intellectual property in real time.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes