"I urge to the state agencies, legal entities of public law and non-entrepreneurial legal entities not to use budgetary funds for New Year's corporate events", Prime-Minister Irakli Garibashvili declared in his statement, spread today evening. The Premier explained that "we pay special attention to rational spending of budgetary funds". "Georgian government is fully aware of legal and state commitments of public servants and considers that the mentioned decision will be another step forward on our country's path to democracy", Garibashvili declared.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules