"Payette is an award-winning, high-design firm that specializes in the science and healthcare sectors," said Roberta F. Haney, P.E., chief operating officer of Payette. "Given the scale and complexity of our projects, organizing and managing project information is essential to the success of our practice. Operationally, utilizing Newforma will help ensure that our work is performed efficiently and effectively, allowing us to focus our attention on design, research, and the needs of our clients rather than administrative tasks. It's an investment we're making to ensure our strength and continued success in an evolving marketplace."
"Payette will enjoy the same benefits and capture the cost savings that other customers are already experiencing firsthand," said Newforma Chief Executive Officer
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence