By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Energy Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Northern States Power Co (Form S-3ASR) was posted on December 13, 2013 . The SIC code for this company is 4931, Electric and Other Services Combined. There were 7 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001140361-13-046118. The contact information for this company is 414 NICOLLET MALL, MINNEAPOLIS MN 55401, 6123305500. Our editors provided additional information about Form S-3ASR: Automatic shelf registration statement of securities of well-known seasoned issuers. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1123852/0001140361-13-046118-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing, Northern States Power Co , Electric and Other Services Combined. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?