Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Understanding internal fouling provides important insights into membrane fouling and useful information for the rational design of a filtration system using a hollow-fiber membrane."
For more information on this research see: Direct Visualization of Fouling Inside a Hollow-Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane Caused by Sodium Alginate.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Hao,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO