The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The mechanical strength of the composites was also demonstrated in this work."
For more information on this research see: Functionalization of multiwalled carbon nanotubes with S-valine amino acid and its reinforcement on amino acid-containing poly(amide-imide) bionanocomposites. High Performance Polymers, 2013;25(8):966-979. High Performance Polymers can be contacted at:
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Mallakpour, Isfahan Univ Technol, Nanotechnol & Adv Mat Inst,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?