"Policies and programs change constantly in the health care world. We can instantly do trainings and answer important questions in real-time with Mediasite using our HealthWatch Wisconsin training hub of on-demand webcast presentations," said
The membership-based 'HealthWatch Wisconsin Teaching & Training Portal' program provides training and information on public and private health insurance programs and health reform. HealthWatch Wisconsin Members - representatives from hospitals and clinics; parents; birth-to-3 coordinators; economic support workers; school nurses and counselors; advocates; employers and members of the faith community - complete a self-assessment, select the type of information they're looking for, view training modules via Mediasite and then take a post-assessment about what they learned.
A few publically available presentations include: Health Benefits Advocacy Overview Key Aspects of the Affordable Care Act: Navigators and Consumer Assistance in the Marketplace Lifeline and Link Up Services in Wisconsin Mediasite makes reaching thousands of members across
"Mediasite provides tremendous flexibility and it exponentially expands our audience and allows us to efficiently teach and train
The organization has a satellite office in rural
"It is rewarding to see Mediasite being used to inform people about important health care issues. Using video to educate its members and the public means the conversations extend far beyond
Trusted by educational institutions, corporations and government entities, the patented Mediasite video content management and webcasting system quickly and cost-effectively automates the capture, management, delivery and search of live and on-demand streaming videos and rich media. About Sonic Foundry®, Inc.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11