Samsung's flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S4, has a security flaw that could let malicious software track emails and record data communications, experts say.
Samsung, for its part, has told the
While the Israeli researchers acknowledge the Knox platform is the most advanced security-focused infrastructure for mobile phones, the vulnerability presents a risk that should not be ignored, they said.
"Knox has been widely adopted by many organizations and government agencies and this weakness has to be addressed immediately before it falls into the wrong hands," doctoral student
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO