Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on FE-SEM observations, the experimental outcome was composed of both agglomerates and fine particles (33 nm) after 600 A degrees C, while annealing of the sample at 1,300 A degrees C demonstrated the occurrence of abnormal grain growth."
For more information on this research see: Growth Orientation of the Mechanosynthesized Fluorapatite-Based Composite Nanopowders: Influence of Subsequent Thermal Treatment.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law