iCIMS Lunch & Learns, the company's newest event series, consists of intimate gatherings where recruitment and HR professionals can network, break bread, and learn more about trends in HR technology. Attendees will learn how recruitment is influenced by technologies such as video, mobile, and social media. Prior to the networking lunch, iCIMS representatives will be available to give live demonstrations of the iCIMS talent acquisition suite, a
The iCIMS Lunch & Learn sessions are a chance for HR professionals and local iCIMS clients to network and share experiences during an extended two-hour lunch at a premier restaurant. iCIMS clients in attendance will also have an opportunity to provide their perspective on implementing and using the tools available within the iCIMS Talent Platform as well as other industry solutions.
"This past year we found great success from our HR Hero Regional User Events, and in 2014, we want to offer an event series that is more intimate and tailored to specific market segments," said iCIMS Chief Marketing Officer,
Keywords for this news article include: Software, iCIMS Inc.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?