Kasbah Systems has selected IBM SoftLayer to host its Genius University Management System (Genius UMS), an innovative cloud based integrated administration and management solution that consists of various fully independent functional modules, starting from admission to graduation. It has been designed to increase the efficiency of the departments in the university and provide online information to the management, staff and students. Genius UMS allows universities to create a more structured organization, increases the transaction handling capacity and improves the system of internal control.
To offer more agility and speed,
IBM SoftLayer fulfills the requirement by providing high performance server on demand, along with required speed to analyze the data in real-time. This offering seamlessly integrates with the existing infrastructure as well as offers services across public, private and hybrid cloud models, depending on the university.
"Indian educational system is undergoing transformation and is at the forefront of adopting new technologies to impart better education. As a developer of innovative solutions for the educational industry, we needed higher value cloud capabilities to further enhance our offering that were reliable and enabled us to scale in a secure environment.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline