By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Biotech Week -- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP , representing investors of Amarin Corporation plc (" Amarin " or the "Company") (NASDAQ:AMRN), has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the "Class") comprising all persons who purchased the common stock, call options or sold put options of Amarin between July 9, 2009 and October 15, 2013 (the "Class Period"). Members of the foregoing Class have until January 3, 2014 , to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit (see also Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP ). A COPY OF THE COMPLAINT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE COURT OR FROM GLANCY BINKOW & GOLDBERG LLP. PLEASE CONTACT US AT (212) 682-5340, TOLL-FREE AT (888) 773-9224, OR AT SHAREHOLDERS@GLANCYLAW.COM TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER OR IF YOU PURCHASED AMARIN SECURITIES PRIOR TO THE CLASS PERIOD. IF YOU INQUIRE BY EMAIL PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND NUMBER OF SHARES PURCHASED. Amarin is a biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products for the treatment for cardiovascular diseases. The Company's lead product Vascepa is an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adult patients and also for the treatment of patients with high triglyceride levels who are also on statin therapy for elevated low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (the "Anchor" indication). Keywords for this news article include: Treatment, Legal Issues, Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?