Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the First Trust Industrials/Producer Durables AlphaDEX Fund (FXR), which added 3.5 million units, or a 16.9% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of FXR, in morning trading today United Rentals ( URI ) is up about 0.2%, and Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) is up by about 0.6%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the First Trust Germany AlphaDEX Fund (FGM), which added 250,000 units, for a 31.2% increase in outstanding units. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Inflows122413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?