Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is concluded that gelatin microparticle functions both as drug delivery system and scaffold; however, the main findingwas the effect of Ephedra extract on human lung cells resulting in enhanced proliferation and consequent promotion of ECM production indicating that extract could be a bioactive component that can be utilized in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine."
For more information on this research see: Enhanced Proliferation and Growth of Human Lung Epithelial Cells on Gelatin Microparticle Loaded with Ephedra Extracts.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March