Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The density dependence of the specific heat is predicted from the isomorph theory for Roskilde-simple liquids, which in combination with the RT expression provides a complete description of the specific heat's density and temperature dependence."
For more information on this research see: Communication: The Rosenfeld-Tarazona expression for liquids' specific heat: A numerical investigation of eighteen systems.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign