The Infinite Archive feature enables service providers to allow their customers to record multiple channels simultaneously and store the recorded content forever. By capitalizing on the scale-out nature of the Fabrix storage and compute platform, storage capacity can seamlessly and affordably grow at the same rate as demand. Fabrix's Infinite Archive ensures continuous operation, with no interruption of availability, to make all channels and all programs available 24/7. Fabrix Systems' software-based, combined storage and computing platform provides the recording, storage and delivery infrastructure necessary to successfully, reliably and economically power a massive Cloud DVR service. Service providers can now cost-effectively allow their customers to view any recorded show whenever they want it.
"We are offering service providers an infinite storage feature within their network DVR environments and addressing the concern that a cloud DVR service could be too costly to implement," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Fabrix Systems.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign