eXtra took this action following a technical glitch which temporarily caused the price of the item to be wrongly advertised as SR189, instead of the actual price of
The error was quickly corrected and apologies were made to customers via phone and email.
According to the company's e-commerce terms and conditions, which customers accept electronically when making an online purchase, eXtra has the right to cancel orders in the event of any error in the price or if the quantity is unavailable. In this instance, however, and in line with its commitment to outstanding customer service, eXtra has taken the exceptional decision to compensate affected customers, said
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes