Emirates Islamic has announced that it has launched a remittance offer until the end of the year. Under this offer, customers can benefit from competitive rates and zero transaction fees on currency transfers in GBP and Euro at any Emirates Islamic branch. "Emirates Islamic has always been at the forefront of developing innovative offers for all the target segments it serves. Our competitive remittance offer is another initiative that shows our commitment to provide our Western expatriate customers with the best facilities that suit their needs, particularly at this time of the year," said Faisal Aqil , Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Wealth Management, Emirates Islamic.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers