"Data growth and complexity are increasing at exponential levels and require increased collaboration among IT, legal and information governance stakeholders to deliver streamlined processes that reduce risks and costs," said
Typically, data collected from an archive for ingestion into an eDiscovery software system must be manipulated and repackaged prior to import. In Daegis Edge, collected data exported from the archive is eDiscovery-ready and can now be immediately ingested for processing, review and production without further manipulation or processing, saving time and reducing risk.
The new dashboard in Daegis Edge provides users with an information-rich home page that can be personalized and configured based on the user's role. By enabling personalized dashboards, clients have instant, visual access to the metrics associated with a matter, enabling more rapid decision making, continuation of the workflow and better monitoring and management.
Daegis Edge is a secure, end-to-end eDiscovery solution for processing, search, review and production of data for litigation, compliance and regulatory matters. Combined with its AXS-One archive,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March