Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement. On December 20, 2013 , Crestwood Equity Partners LP (the "CEQP") entered into Amendment No. 7 (the "Seventh Amendment") to CEQP's Amended and Restated Credit Agreement, dated as of November 24, 2009 , as amended and restated as of February 2, 2011 (as amended from time to time prior to the date hereof, the "Credit Agreement"), with JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A ., as administrative agent and the financial institutions party thereto. The Seventh Amendment amends the Credit Agreement to modify the maximum total leverage ratio financial covenant levels (i) for the fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2013 , from 4.75 to 1.00 to 5.75 to 1.00 and (ii) for the fiscal quarter ending March 31, 2014 , from 4.75 to 1.00 to 5.50 to 1.00. Additionally, the Seventh Amendment provides for customary equity cure rights, subject to certain limitations and, with respect to the proceeds of such equity cures, restricted payment rights, each as further described in the Seventh Amendment. The Seventh Amendment also updates certain definitions, including "LIBO Rate" and "Obligations", among others, to address recent regulatory and market reforms. The foregoing description of the Seventh Amendment does not purport to be complete and is subject to, and qualified in its entirety by, the full text of the Seventh Amendment that is attached hereto as Exhibit 10.1 and incorporated by reference into this Item 1.01. Item 2.03. Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation Under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant. The information included in Item 1.01 of this Current Report on Form 8-K is incorporated by reference into this Item 2.03 of this Current Report on Form 8-K. Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits. (d) Exhibits. Exhibit Number Description 10.1 Amendment No. 7, dated December 20, 2013 , to the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement, dated as of November 24, 2009 , as amended and restated as of February 2, 2011 , and as further amended from time to time prior to the date hereof, by and among Crestwood Equity Partners LP ., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A ., as administrative agent, and the financial institutions party thereto. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?